Arsenal have been great this season under Mikel Arteta. The Gunners are currently topping the English Premier League table, and some fans have tipped Arsenal to finish high on the log this season....CONTINUE READING
Arsenal are playing well, they are having 18 points from 7 matches, but their next five matches could be difficult enough to see them drop points. In this article, we shall be taking a look at the Arsenal’s next five difficult matches.
1. On the first of October, Arsenal will be in action against Tottenham Hotspur. This will be one of the most difficult matches for Arsenal this season.
Tottenham Hotspur are trailing Arsenal with 1 point. Arsenal have 18 points and Tottenham Hotspur have 17 points. And remember, Tottenham Hotspur are one of the two teams that are yet to lose a game in the EPL this season.
2. Arsenal will be in action on the 6th of October against Bodo/Glimt in the UEFA Europa League
3. On the 9th of October, Arsenal will be at home against Liverpool in the English Premier League. This will be another difficult game for Arsenal. Liverpool are not doing very well, but they know how to beat Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal.
4. On the 13th of October, Arsenal will be away to Bodo/Glimt for the second leg of the UEFA Europa League.
5. Arsenal will be in action on the 16th of October against Leeds United in the EPL.