It could be very embarrassing when you tend to forget things easily because you could find it difficult to perform your daily activities. It is a normal thing to forget, but when it becomes frequent that could call for concern. A verified health site, Medicinenet shared the different reasons why you forget things easily....CONTINUE READING
Below are the reasons.
1. Stress could affect your brain cells, thereby making you forget things easily.
2. Head injury could cause this to happen.
3. Brain tumor could affect the functioning of your brain, thereby making you forget things easily.
4. Health conditions like High blood pressure and diabetes could cause this to occur.
5. Excessive intake of alcohol could cause forgetfulness.
6. Alzheimer’s disease could make you forget things easily.
7. Frequent usage of pain killers, heart drugs and antidepressants.
8. Mental disorder could affect your brain cells, thereby making you to forget things easily.
There are several ways you can apply in order to help overcome forgetfulness.
Below are the ways.
1. Try to be eating nutritious foods that could affect your brain health positively, thereby improving your brain function.
2. Try to get enough sleep so as to relax your brain cells and improve your brain function.
3. Try to carry out some brain exercises that will help boost your brain function and improve your cognitive abilities.